Tuesday 14 May 2013

My First Blog Hop

So, I promised to tell you about the blog hop I signed up for.

Leah Curtis is hosting a history themed blog hop down at her own blog Beady Eyed Bunny - isn't that the most adorable name ever? The idea is to choose a period of history and create a few pieces of jewelry inspired by that. You can get all the details by clicking on the button on my sidebar. 

The period I chose is English Romanticism - having studied that period in depth in my BA program, I should be able to whip something up. To get my creative juices flowing, I've been simply googling for pictures and here are some of my favourites...

Inspiration for the upcoming History Hop.
I don't own any of these images or the objects in them.
I've also been doing some sketching and shopping - honestly, any excuse to go to the nearest bead shop, right? Everything should work out nicely...


4 comments:

  1. I will be your client then!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply lovely! I'm excited to see what you create!

    (I actually signed up for this hop, too... only I'm doing ancient Mesopotamia.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to see what everyone's been making, either :)

      Delete